Home At Last.

I'm home from San Fran as of the 15th! Yesterday I began a new exercising trend while watching Ten Things I hate About You. Later that night I went with Carrie for the first time to One the college program on Thursday nights at Highlands. As for today --I had a pretty good day today! After working out I went and ran errands and picked up my very spiffy camera! The new Canon SD! whoo hoo! Now I'll actually take my camera around cause this one is so small. Then I made a huge mess in the kitchen -- I made my family Tuscan White bean soup with fried sage leaves (yummy!) and broccoli rabe with spicy olive oil dressing (scrumptious!) and a pecan pie for Luke (I don't even like them that much but it was runny- ugh) Then Sean came and picked me up and we went to a coffee house and picked up his daddy a father's day gift! I love Sean - he is such a good friend and such a gentleman. He proceeded to tell me how Chris emotionally abuses me and how much it bothers him -- did I say I love that boy? I agree -- Chris is so selfish. I am now going to go read and get ready to go to the lake tomorrow!

Comments