Shark Boy and Lava Girl

Well I'm off to go get ready to take my cousins and their friends to Shark Boy and Lava Girl! Whoo hoo! 8 yr old boys who hate girls :-) I'm so excited I'm coming home tomorrow! I decided not to take that test drive course -- they would only be trying to sell me their big appliences. I think I've already bought the whole store out (of cooking supplies I mean!) I've had a ball!

Dad got pulled over in my car today for "riding" in the left lane on 280! There were people in all 3 lanes and he couldn't go any faster and the state trooper said that he should have gotten over and the people in front of him were wrong. Haha -- sounds like the trooper just wanted to pull someone over!

Well off to drink my tea and take a shower!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I think it is great but you need some pictures to make it fun