My Dorm


Above is Carrie's side and below is her computer side
Below is my side

This is my cute lamp
my side 2
So I moved in yesterday -- what a day! I was all packed and at 7 that mornin I found that I had packed all my clothes and couldn't get to them. I rummaged through Luke's tee's and found a shirt (large) and jeans I was wearing the day before. By the first hour everyone was sweating like pigs! My curly hair got nappy and my make up was gone so meeting guys was not as fun but I did none the less and man there are some cute guys here! I got to be wrapped in toilet paper (don't forget my sweatiness) by a very good looking gentleman for a game in which were were supposed to make outfits out of a rool of tp! woo hoo! I was the iron chef after an accident :-) We saw a hypnotist -- it was long but REALLY cool and funny! The hot guy that wrapped me up in tp was up on the stage -- he was so funny and can sing! I think that stuff may really work -- you have to see it before you judge cause I didn't believe before hand either! bunch of posh! Other than that I went on a 11:45 run to Walmart with Dave, Carrie, Dave's room mate Alex, and Caitlin -- it was fun! Alrighty here are my pictures -- well I guess you can see a few above this but I'll post again w/ more!

Comments