Good Ole Southern Family Fun



Nashville, home of country music and its stars is also home to Southern history, charm, and my Aunt Lisa, the essence of a Southern Lady. Visiting Aunt Lisa, Uncle Frank, Cavender, and Rob has been the highlight of my past couple summers. Strolling through manicured gardens and Saturday farmers’ markets, admiring antebellum homes and hearing about their owners, touring local exhibits and going to movies, reading good novels followed by discussion, and of course, cooking and eating Southern meals are among a few of my favorite things to do with my beloved family.

This year we had yet another fabulous occasion to spend a week together. I hope you enjoy some of the photos from Aunt Lisa, Cavender, and my trips to Belle Meade, the Chihuly exhibit at Cheekwood Botanical Gardens, and our Southern Vegetable luncheon.

Comments